Thursday, August 11, 2011

sooner or later

It was a stressfull morning to begin with. I called Joe to verify our Accounting assignments before the very exam and realized that what I did was wrong. Had a mini breakdown. Felt sorry for myself. Sister had to yell at me to SHUT UP AND FIX IT. Had our House breakfast... Hash browns, orange juice, scrambled eggs, toast and bacon. Went into Mathematics and I am sure that my teacher likes to make fun of my genius. Afterwards... the Accounting exam, no doubt, hands down the hardest exam I've ever had. My friend cried after the exam and a few people didn't finished and some people ommitted stuff. I really need an A. Missed out on Morning Tea because the Accounting teacher was being nice, in that she let us try to finish it. I had double Chemistry and once again, reaffirmed the fact that Treschers is the cutest teacher ever!! He's also kind of helpful. I now have no regrets about choosing Topic B. Lunch time. I made group contribution and then, Joe and the Slut beckoned me because they didn't want to approach my table. Discussed tomorrow's dindin options. Later, went into Biology and the teacher wasn't as hormonal as usual O: She got a bit pissed because we set our Electrophoresis at the wrong time and voltage... awks. Later ITS, decided to stay in there after school. The teacher likes to make fun of me. But I made fun of him. Tis all cool.

Delibated on a text. Genuine or not? I still don't know what to think... it's almost too good to be true. Oh wells, I think about it like this... if one of us had some tragedy befall us tomorrow, I would definitely regret on passing up the opportunity to be friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment