Tuesday, August 2, 2011

fellowship of nine

I need to go on a diet. So... umm... how amazing is the camera I'm using? It's the Canon G11 and I really really really really want it. It has mindblowing quality, is relatively cheap (when compared with slr's) AND it looks cute. It looks similar to the olden day chunky rectangular cameras which just wants to be strapped around my neck.
These past few days have been both stressful and eyeopening. For the first time that I've ever caught the bus, ticketers came and checked everyones Go cards. Which I think is ridiculously stupid. The bus driver actually watches you as you enter the bus to see whether you swipe your card or not. So why does the Government waste money on employing people to check 'tickets' when there's a minimal chance that people cheat the system. And usually when people do get caught, they're given a warning. Speaking of Government, I've got my English speech some time next week. Surprisingly, I'm not that nervous given that this speech will help determine whether or not I can get A overall. As of right now, I'm not too happy with it. It's a minute too long, I'm not being specific and I need to personalise it. Also, I've been getting really tired at school nowadays. I'm almost feeling like the previous term, lethargic and sleepy in school time and awake and energetic at night. It's horrible. I might even doze off.
Today, nearly all the grade 12s went to Bigrammar. I really couldn't be bothered. I also stayed after school to work on my IT. Let's see, I've also realized that my biology teacher isn't as great as I once thought she was. She's getting really pissy, which is understandable because in our pracs noone knows what they're doing. So she probably thinks we're blundering fools, but for pity's sake, patience is a virture. I really can't talk. Open day this Friday and I am really really really really excited. FOOOOOOOOD. Good food. I think it's my favourite school event, it's really fun. The whole school gets into it and all. There has been a shocking amount of assesment this term. Please let me survive and thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment