Thursday, August 4, 2011

Okay I never realized how great the school's facilities are. Although, the work benches are a tad too cramped at the best of times. I have nightmares. Nightmares relating to my life. My circumstance. One was where I got rejected from a University interview and the other was when I received my UMAT results and I cried. According to my mother, you dream about what you subconciously think about.
I've been having chicken noodle soup for the past three days and it makes me pee alot. A lot. But ever since the tuckshop mercilessly jacked up their prices, it's basically the only thing that I can afford which can also fill me up. I'm super tired even though it's currently only 10.09pm
Omgsh, I saw Captain America yesterday after school. I enjoyed it immensely, though, I would have felt better if I hadn't lied to my parents that I was 'studying.' I didn't do anything of academic importance yesterday, and I feel guilty. Anywho, it's such an amazing movie!! He's soo hot, even when he was skinny. And it's soo sad ): Can't wait til the sequel!! And I need to watch Thor godamnit.
I'm putting the finishing touches on my English speech. Hopefully, I'll do well. I'm most worried about going over the time limit which is 7mins and 20secs. I have 1021 words, so hopefully I won't go over. I'm quite excited about presenting (which is a first) because I only have to present to an audience of four (:
Open day tomorrow night. I'm super excited. In my opinion, it's the best school event of the year. Here I come... Food.
Such a boring post. Sorry for boring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment